We are now accepting abstract submissions for presentation at a special late-breaking session during the Annual Research Meeting (ARM). Late-breaking abstracts may be submitted to one of the 21 themes for podium presentation only.
Will Your Late-Breaking Research Qualify?
In order to provide the most recent, relevant, and high-quality research to ARM attendees, submitted late-breaking abstracts should:
- Be likely to have a significant impact on the research community.
- Represent a major advance in the field for which the data were not available by the regular abstract deadline of January 11, 2018.
Abstracts previously submitted to the regular call for abstracts or research panels are not eligible for submission to the call for late-breaking abstracts. This is not a means of updating a previously submitted abstract.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: March 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Aging, Disability, and End-of-Life
- Behavioral Health
- Child and Family Health
- Consumer Choice and Incentives
- Coverage, Access, and Medicaid
- Digital Technologies and Health
- Disparities and Health Equity
- Health Workforce
- High Cost, High Need
- Improving Safety, Quality and Value
- Lessons from Abroad
- Measuring Safety, Quality, and Value
- Methods Research
- Oral Health
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Patient-Centered Research
- Payment and Delivery System Innovations
- Public and Population Health
- Translation, Dissemination, Implementation, and Impact
- Women's Health