Join Us To:
- Learn about the latest evidence across a broad range of health and health care topics.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in current and future research.
- Deepen your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues and the challenges confronting health systems.
- Strengthen your career and educational experience.
What to Expect Virtually:
- Live and on-demand plenary and breakout sessions, with real-time interactions through chats and Q&A - based on 21 conference themes.
- Control your learning experience! Never miss a session and participate at your leisure with access to all recorded live and on-demand presentations.
- Explore the latest research on a diverse range of health topics at the interactive poster hall.
- Browse valuable resources and information made available by participating organization at the digital exhibit hall.
- Engage in unique group and/or one-to-one virtual networking opportunities.
In 2021, we are improving the virtual ARM experience by:
- Offering even MORE live and pre-recorded breakout sessions, enjoyed both during the four days of the event and/or on your own time.
- Providing additional networking activities and creating professional engagement opportunities across the event.
- Now including AcademyHealth Interest Group (IG), career development, and methods sessions during the live event..
What ARM Virtual Attendees Are Saying
The virtual ARM draws attendees from an even broader range of disciplines, all with a shared interest in using evidence to improve health and the delivery of health care.
Engage with colleagues like:
- Other Health Services Researchers
- Research Funders
- Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals
- Delivery System Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Methods Experts
- Journal Publishers
- Students in Health Research