With guidance from the Foundation, AcademyHealth staff manage rigorous external review of grant proposals, monitor funded projects, and collaborate with grantees to disseminate study findings through a variety of channels, including meetings, written products, and social media. AcademyHealth is known for managing successful grantmaking programs that promote the development of high-quality evidence that is useful and used by policymakers and other decision makers. AcademyHealth staff are currently managing the following special topic solicitations:
- Policy-Relevant Insurance Studies
- Optimizing Value in Health Care: Consumer-Focused Trends from the Field
- Engaging Businesses for Health
- Health Data for Action
- Research in Transforming Health and Health Care Systems
- Building Trust and Mutual Respect to Improve Health Care
If you have questions about any of these projects, please contact Megan Collado.