A Deep Dive into Health Policy
Join us in an intimate, class-like setting to explore the mechanisms of the health policy process and learn how the many pieces of the health care puzzle work together.
- Understand the fundamentals of health policy, including the role of the executive, judicial, and legislative branches;
- Explore resources used throughout the policy process including the role of evidence, information sources from government agencies, and polling data; and
- Evaluate the current policy landscape both nationally and at the state level.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn the ins and outs of health policy-making and gain take-home skills to cut through the bureaucratic red tape and achieve your health policy goals.
A Unique Program
The Health Policy Orientation includes presentations by well-known experts, interactive panels and group discussions, and hands-on tutorials.
Sessions are intentionally small – registration is limited to 50 participants – and designed to encourage collaboration, interaction, and networking among participants and esteemed faculty.
Who Attends the Orientation?
The program is designed for individuals who want learn the fundamentals of health policy development and implementation, including but not limited to:
- Health policy fellows and analysts
- Public officials
- Federal or state government employees
- Private-sector health care employees