Keep an eye out for communications about ways you can participate in the 2020 event, including submitting an abstract for presentation.
Why Attend the ARM?
Join more than 3,000 attendees at the 2020 Annual Research Meeting to:
- Learn about the latest emerging evidence.
- Discover new methods and applications of rigorous and relevant methods.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in research.
- Connect with peers, expand your community, and identify new collaborators.
- Enhance your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues.
- Strengthen your career or educational experience.
Take a Look Back at the 2019 Program
On June 4-6, 2019, more than 3,000 attendees from around the world descended on the nation's capital to discuss the health policy and health system implications of new research findings. Learn More.