Participants in the Health Data Leadership Institute have the opportunity to submit a “pitch” to be part of an exclusive Innovation Showcase.
The Innovation Showcase is a ‘vendor-free’ zone featuring data-driven, evidence-based solutions to real world health and health care problems. Only the most intriguing pitches will be selected for presentation and discussion with the Institute's exclusive roster of speakers and attendees. Does your work make the cut?
How It Works
Once you register for the Institute, AcademyHealth will send you a link to the submission process. Judges will evaluate your pitch and select the best work for ePoster presentation. Pitches are limited to 500 words or 5 minutes of video/audio and should answer these questions:
- What problem were you trying to address?
- How was your data- and evidence-driven innovation used and by whom?
- What measureable difference did it make and how did you assess that?
- Bottom Line: Why should I care about your data- and evidence-driven innovation?
Innovations selected for the showcase may blow minds and flip conventions. Don’t send us your tired, recycled poster from your last meeting! Be creative – use stories, multi-media or testimonials to convince us your innovation is real. Go beyond the hype and demonstrate results!
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday, September 4 at 5:00 p.m. ET
If you have questions, contact Sandy Fried, Conferences Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-292-6709.