While we encourage online registration, if you are required to register by hard copy, please use the individual form (coming soon) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate Descriptions and Criteria
Below you will find information on the qualifications for specific registration types.
ACADEMYHEALTH MEMBER RATE
Active members of AcademyHealth receive a discounted registration rate. Membership must be current at the time of the meeting. Renew your membership or join AcademyHealth to receive the discount. If you have questions about membership, call Member Services at 202.292.6700.
All cancellations must be received in writing or via email by August 27, 2019 in order to receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Registration fees will not be refunded after August 27, 2019 or for inclement weather situations. Registration fees for cancelled registrants may not be applied to future AcademyHealth meetings.
Photo and Video Release
From time to time we use photographs or video of conference participants in our promotional materials. By virtue of your attendance at the Health Data Leadership Institute, AcademyHealth reserves the right to use your likeness in such materials.
**Hotel and Attendee List Scam**
Please be aware of any messages coming from sources not affiliated with AcademyHealth. Avoid interaction with them. Valid emails come from @academyhealth.org or @academyhealth.mmsend.com.
- No third party is authorized to distribute or sell any lists related to our events.
- Statements claiming to offer our attendee lists are fraudulent.
- We do, however, publish a list including full name and organization of all meeting attendees (no email address). This is only available on the AcademyHealth website.
- AcademyHealth does not have an official housing vendor and never sells contact information for our registrants to third parties.
- Any emails or calls claiming to be booking hotel rooms on behalf of AcademyHealth are fraudulent.
- All attendees traveling to one of our conferences should book their room or confirm the details of their stay with the conference hotel directly using the link and phone number on the conference hotel and travel page.
AcademyHealth Code of Conduct
AcademyHealth is committed to providing a safe, hospitable and productive environment for everyone attending our meetings and events. We are committed to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, or other group identity. As such, AcademyHealth prohibits intimidating, threatening or harassing conduct during or in connection with our meetings and events based on these and any other protected characteristics under applicable federal, state or local law. This includes but is not limited to stalking, intimidation, unwanted or inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome sexual attention, harassing photography or recording, and sustained disruption of events, as well as encouraging any such behavior by others. This prohibition applies to all participants, including attendees, speakers, staff, exhibitors, and volunteers. If an individual engages in any prohibited behavior as described in this Code, AcademyHealth reserves the right to remove the individual from the meeting or event without warning or refund, prohibit attendance at future AcademyHealth meetings and events, notify the individual’s employer, and/or take other disciplinary action against the individual and his/her employer. Retaliation for reporting prohibited behavior under this Code is considered a violation of this Code, as is reporting an incident in bad faith.