In support of patient participation at this year’s joint virtual Health Datapalooza and National Health Policy Conference, we’ve made available a limited number of complimentary registrations and scholarships to help cover the registration fee for patients who would benefit from participating in the 2021 virtual event.
The Patient Scholarship Includes:
- One complimentary registration to the virtual Health Datapalooza and National Health Policy Conference.
- Access to all recorded live and on-demand presentations.
- Deadline: Tuesday January 19, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Notifications: Recipients will be notified by email in late-January
Do You Qualify for a Patient Scholarship?
Applicants for the scholarship must be attending the virtual event primarily to represent patients/consumers and add a patient voice to the discussion. Preference will be given to active and engaged patients who would be otherwise unable to participate in the absence of registration support. Individuals employed as full-time consultants, or in any paid capacity for health technology (including startups), pharmaceutical or device manufacturers, health care delivery systems, and state or federal government agencies are unlikely to qualify.
Applicants will be evaluated based on a number of criteria including:
- Statement of interest (required with application).
- Prior experience in patient advocacy or engagement.
- Participation in the Health Datapalooza and/or National Health Policy Conference in previous years (we aim to have a mix of new and returning participants).
- Potential for applicant to elevate underrepresented or minority communities.
- Potential for applicant to diversify geographic representation at the conference.