Voices Representing the Health Data and Health Policy Communities Will Convene Virtually to:
- Learn about the newest and most innovative uses of health data, technologies and policy decisions that that are improving health care delivery.
- Get answers and hear from leading policy experts on today’s immediate health policy priorities, including what's next for health care policy and what to expect going forward - informed by real evidence and the latest research.
- Hear examples of real world data utilization and policy implementation across a broad range of health care topics - unlike any other health event.
- Discuss how data and new technologies have been used or could be used in the years ahead to inform and/or develop state/federal policy and deliver better care to improve health outcomes.
- Acquire actionable steps and practical concepts introduced by leading policymakers, innovators, and change makers.
As a virtual event, Health Datapalooza and the National Health Policy Conference will draw attendees from an even broader range of disciplines, including:
C-Suite Executives (CIOs, CMOs, CMIOs, CDOs, CTOs)
Health Care Decision Makers
|Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
Patients and Advocates
Policymakers/State and Federal Government
Top Policy Analysts