As you know, we have been closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19, and considering all options related to the future of the 2020 Annual Research Meeting (ARM). We know how important this meeting is to the community, as a place for professional development, recognition of your work, and connection with your colleagues.
We are therefore truly sorry to announce that we are canceling the in-person Annual Research Meeting, previously scheduled for June 13-16, 2020, in Boston, and all adjunct events. In its stead, we’re planning a new, virtual experience for later this summer. Of course, a pivot of this nature takes a little time. We’ll provide more information on our plans as soon as possible.
Registrations, exhibits and sponsors
- Paid registrations can be canceled and refunded now, or applied to the 2021 meeting. If you have already registered, you will be contacted by our registration team directly.
- Exhibits and sponsors: Our Director of Sponsorship will reach out to you directly to discuss your options.
- All other questions: Please send all your questions to ARM@academyhealth.org. Please do not email staff directly. We appreciate your patience as we anticipate a high volume of questions. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Speakers and presenters
- The entire AcademyHealth team is working diligently to determine next steps for a virtual convening and is committed to presenting as much of the ARM content as possible.
- We’ll provide more information directly to accepted speakers and presenters on our plans as soon as possible.
- Please contact your lodging and airfare providers directly. Cancellations and refunds are subject to the policies and terms of the individual providers.
- We’ll be updating the website with Frequently Asked Questions and other resources next week.
Please know that we are committed to continuing to support the production and use of evidence that improves health and health care for all. Our mission and our community have never been more important. We know many of you are on the front lines of this pandemic - challenged to respond to policy and practice questions in real time. We are grateful for the work you are doing for your communities and our nation, and will continue to look for ways to support you in these uncertain times.
All of us at AcademyHealth look forward to sharing and celebrating the best and most interesting work of the field with you as soon as we are able.