AcademyHealth's awards programs recognize individuals and/or teams who have made significant contributions to the fields of health services research and health policy, and whose work aligns with and supports our vision of a future where individuals and communities are made healthier by the use of evidence in decision-making.
AcademyHealth awards are designed to recognize and elevate the best work in the field, increase appreciation for and awareness of health services and policy research, and engage new and existing stakeholders. In keeping with our mission and core principles, we invite and encourage diverse nominations across a number of dimensions, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, geography, disability, discipline and employer type and setting.
- Reinhardt Distinguished Career Award
- Alice S. Hersh Emerging Leader Award
- Publication-of-the-Year Award
- Outstanding Dissertation Award
For awards related questions, please contact Troi Jones.
Interest Group Awards
- Nemours Child Health Services Research Award
- Interdisciplinary Research Group on Nursing Issues (IRGNI) New Investigator Award
- Interdisciplinary Research Group on Nursing Issues (IRGNI) Mentorship Award
For IG awards related questions, please contact Alexandra Ade.