Updated as of 6/15/2020
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), a topic of global concern. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our members and the broader AcademyHealth community.
Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that cases of COVID-19 and instances of community spread are being reported in all states. We will continue to monitor the impact of the outbreak, and will update the status of our events on a case-by-case basis. Find information on each active event below.
- Spring Health Policy Orientation (April 27-29) - Canceled
- Spring Health Data Leadership Institute (May 20) - Canceled
- Learning Health Systems Summit (June 16) - Canceled
- Fall Health Data Leadership Institute - Canceled
- Annual Research Meeting (ARM) - Virtual Convening
- Fall Health Policy Orientation - Virtual Convening
- Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health
Below, please find key resources and information about the disease. We will continue to provide additional updates and resources to this page as necessary.
- Updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Confirmed Cases Map (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak - World Health Organization
- Resources from the National Institutes of Health
- How to Prepare for the Coronavirus – New York Times
- Coronavirus News and Resources for Global Health Researchers – NIH Fogarty International Center
COVID-19 Blogs by AcademyHealth
- Adapting, Learning and Caring During a Public Health Crisis
- Medicaid’s Unique Role in Combating the Coronavirus
- New Initiative Aims to Build a Model Open COVID-19 Patient Data Registry Network
COVID-19 Publications by AcademyHealth