The Interdisciplinary Research Group on Nursing Issues (IRGNI) Rising Star Award recognizes the outstanding contributions of an early career researcher in health services research relevant to nursing practice, workforce and education.
Note: Nominees must be within 5 years of their terminal degree.
The 2023 nomination period is now closed.
To apply, applicants must upload and submit a completed online application form, including in the submission:
- Two nomination letters from supervisors, mentors, or colleagues that include the discussion of how the nominee meets each award criterion:
- Diversity, Equity, Belonging, and Inclusion
- Innovation & Originality
- Professional Development
- Research Productivity
- Research Quality & Significance
- Nominee’s Curriculum Vitae
- Short nominee bio (3-4 sentences) and headshot