In the 15 years since its establishment, the Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health (D&I), co-hosted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and AcademyHealth has become the foremost gathering place for individuals on the frontlines of D&I science to ensure that evidence is used to inform decisions that will improve the health of individuals and communities.
The proceedings from last year’s virtual Science of D&I Conference are now published in a special supplement of Implementation Science, an open access journal that publishes research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine health care in clinical, organizational, or policy contexts.
This supplement compiled the abstracts for presented papers, panel sessions, and discussions from the 14th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health under the theme Broadening Horizons for Impact: Incorporating Multisectoral Approaches into D&I Science. It includes research from the following nine thematic tracks:
- Behavioral Health
- Building the Future of D&I Science: Training, Infrastructure, and Emerging Research Areas
- Clinical Care Settings: Patient-level Intervention
- Clinical Care Settings: System-level Interventions
- Global Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Health Policy Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Models, Measures, and Methods
- Prevention and Public Health
- Promoting Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
After two years of virtual conferences, we look forward to welcoming attendees back to Washington, D.C., for the 15th anniversary D&I Science conference. The 2022 call for abstracts is open until July 19 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Submit your research for consideration and join us in-person this December 11-14, 2022.