Katherine Ornstein Ph.D., M.P.H. is on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Mount Sinai ... Read Bio
- Access the Presentation Slides
- Access the Medicaid Transformation Waiver
- Access the Rehabilitation Nursing Article
The recently released National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) report “Families Caring for an Aging America” highlights important policy recommendations for caregiving in the U.S. This free webinar reviews key innovations that are occurring across employers, state governments and healthcare systems. Lynn Feinberg, senior strategic policy advisor at the AARP Public Policy Institute, summarizes the features, barriers, and next steps in the context of a new administration.
- Describe current innovative practices in caregiving policy
- Discuss challenges to supporting caregivers across programs
- Recommend strategies for disseminating policy initiatives