Faculty can learn more about resources that can be integrated into lectures and support assignments. Specific NICHSR resources and topics covered include searching for HSR in PubMed, Health Services Research Information Central (HSRIC), Health Services Research Projects in Progress (HSRProj), and Health Services and Sciences Research Resources (HSRR). These are a few of many resources for health services researchers, librarians, information scientists, students, and professors provided by the NLM’s NICHSR.
Librarians are able to receive continuing education (CE) credit for viewing this seminar. To obtain this credit, please complete the continuing education evaluation form, and return it to HSRProj staff.
If you have specific questions about the resources presented in this seminar, please contact HSRProj staff.Free 101
After watching this seminar, you will be able to:
- Understand how the National Library of Medicine Supports Health Services Research;
- Conduct a structured search for HSR in PubMed;
- Understand ways to use HSRR and HSRIC, what they contain, and how they can inform your research; and
- Learn about the scope and contents of HSRProj, and ways to use HSRProj to inform your research.
- HSRProj – Health Services Research Projects in Progress
- HSRR – Health Services and Sciences Research Resources
- HSRIC – Health Services Research Information Central
- HTA – Health Technology Assessment
- NICHSR – National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology
Please complete an evaluation of this seminar once you have finished viewing the presentation.
- Seminar: Making the Most of Research Resources for Health Services Research: HSRProj and HSRR
- Other AcademyHealth Seminars
- Introduction to Health Technology Assessment, by Clifford S. Goodman
- View the HSRProj brochure
Please check back for updates on new online training opportunities. For more information or to sign up for notification about new opportunities please contact AcademyHealth or call 202.292.6700.
This webinar is brought to you by AcademyHealth through the HSRProj program. HSRProj is a joint effort of AcademyHealth and the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, funded by the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, U.S. De