Turning Information into Innovation
For two days in April, more than 1,200 diverse and influential voices representing both the public and private sectors gathered in Washington, D.C. to harness the power of data and technology to improve health for individuals and communities.
- Click here to download a PDF overview of this year's event
- View the online agenda for more detailed information about this year’s program, including all sessions and speakers.
Continuing Education Credits
Health Datapalooza participants are eligible for 14.25 hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits and American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) credits.
Click here to complete the conference evaluation & receive CME credits.
AcademyHealth is authorized to award 14.25 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification, in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants should log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
Download Learner Notification >
Featured Keynote Speakers
- Richard Foster, BS, MS, PhD, Chairman - higi; Ancera
- Scott Gottlieb, MD, Commissioner - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Bruce Greenstein, BS, MS, CTO - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Eric D. Hargan, Deputy Secretary - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Oxana Pickeral, Global Segment Leader - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Amazon Web Services
- Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Mario Schlosser, CEO and Co-Founder - Oscar Health
- Candi Castleberry Singleton, VP, Intersectionality, Culture, and Diversity (ICD) - Twitter
- Seema Verma, Administrator - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- David S. Wichmann, CEO - UnitedHealth Group
2018 Datapalooza in the News
Datapalooza innovators and change makers grab headlines. Take a look at just some of the news articles that published during this year's Health Datapalooza.
- CNBC: FDA Moves to Encourage A.I. in Medicine, Drug Development
- US News & World Report: Using Yelp for Your Health
- Politico Pulse: HHS Makes News at Datapalooza
- MedCity News: In Big Data Boost to Healthcare Research, CMS is Releasing Medicare
Enjoy the Conference Again! Purchase the Media
Purchase archived streaming content from the 2018 Heath Datapalooza. Puchase Media >>
Online Archive Access- $195
Conference Flash Drive- $195
What is Health Datapalooza?
Health Datapalooza sits at the nexus of ideas, evidence, and execution. Where Federal policymakers and regulatory leads take their seats beside Silicon Valley startups and the health system’s chief information officers. More than a meeting, Health Datapalooza is a diverse community of big thinkers and roll-up-our-sleeves-and-get-it-done problem solvers who share a mission to liberate and use data to improve health and health care.
Today, as the challenges facing health and health care continue to evolve, we’re digging into the real world experience of turning information into innovation. What works, what doesn’t, why, and what’s coming next?
2018 Health Datapalooza Supporters