Amy Bugwadia is a chronic illness patient and advocate and an M.S. candidate at the Stanford University School of Medicine. Read Bio
AcademyHealth is pleased to offer the Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship which provides two (2) free registrations to the Health Datapalooza (HDP) & National Health Policy Conference (NHPC) and four (4) free registrations to the Annual Research Meeting (ARM). The scholarship is designed to encourage professional and educational development in health services research and policy among student members.
This scholarship commemorates the dedication of Alice S. Hersh, the founding executive director of the Association for Health Services Research (AHSR), to supporting the next generation of health services researcher.
Applications for the Health Datapalooza & National Health Policy Conference student scholarships are being accepted now through January 7, 2022!
- I am a current student member of AcademyHealth. (Join here.)
- I am enrolled full-time in a masters or doctoral program at the time of application.
- I am not a past recipient of the AcademyHealth Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship, the Public Health Systems Research Interest Group Student Scholarship, or the Aetna Foundation Minority Scholars Program.
To apply, applicants must upload and submit a completed online application form, including in the submission:
- Current Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Signed letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor or work supervisor on official letterhead
Letter of recommendation prompts:
- Describe the applicant's potential to contribute to the field of health services research or health policy.
- Describe the applicant's demonstrated commitment to their focus, or to the field of health services research or health policy.