HSRProj is a joint effort of AcademyHealth and the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It is funded by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Department of Health and Human Services. The National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) coordinates its continued development for the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
HSRProj currently contains more than 38,000 archived, recently completed and ongoing projects funded by more than 370 agencies.
HSRProj Full Data Download
HSRProj is now available as a full data download from the National Library of Medicine.
HSRProj Interactive Data Visualizations
These interactive data visualizations bring to life the information housed within HSRProj and highlight research and funding trends, where the work is being conducted, and more. See below for a preview of these interactive data visualizations.
- Click on the Funding Year and Supporting Agency filters to see which research areas these agencies and organizations are funding.
- Click on the MeSH term and Funding Year filters to see which organizations are funding a certain area of research.
*Note: Supporting agencies were asked to provide funding amounts starting in 2012, therefore the funding amounts may not be complete.
Use HSRProj to identify:
- The most up-to-date information on ongoing projects in the field;
- Individuals conducting cutting-edge health services research;
- Colleagues who may be interested in collaborating or discussing the policy implications of a given area of research;
- Government agencies, private organizations, and foundations funding health services research; and,
- Specific ongoing health services research projects, such as racial disparities in health care, medical errors/patient safety, small area analysis, etc.
To learn more about HSRProj, download the brochure.
To learn more about NLM's resources for health services research and technology assessment, visit the National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Web site or call the NLM Customer Service team at 1-888-346-3636.