Dr. Simpson has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of AcademyHealth since 2011. A nationally recog... Read Bio
2019 marks the tenth anniversary of the signing of the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA). In addition to reauthorizing the Children’s Health Insurance Program—a public health insurance program for children ineligible for Medicaid but too low-income to get commercial insurance – the 2009 CHIPRA made possible the largest investments in child and adolescent healthcare quality measurement and improvement in history, much of it through the Pediatric Quality Measurement Program.
This webinar, brought to you by AcademyHealth and its Child Health Services Research Interest Group, sought to:
- Provide a brief history of 10 years of the PQMP and its advances into quality improvement;
- Highlight the work of long-term PQMP grantees;
- Bring perspectives from major users of pediatric quality measurement and improvement strategies; and
- Give webinar attendees the opportunity to weigh in on the present and future of pediatric quality.
At the conclusion of the session, participants will be able to:
- Learn the history of PQMP in the context of pediatric quality measurement and improvement
- Get detailed information about the development and uses of exemplar quality measures from their developers
- Understand perspectives of key users
Watch Recorded Webinar