Late-Breaking Abstracts (LBAs) are submitted to a theme for consideration for podium or poster presentation. Up to five abstracts accepted for podium presentation are grouped according to topic area.
Submissions are now closed.
- Submission Deadline: Monday, March 27, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Notifications: End of April
Will Your Late-Breaking Research Qualify?
To qualify for presentation as a Late-Breaking Abstract, the submitted research should be likely to have a significant impact on the research community and/or represent a major advance or new finding for which the data or analyses were not available by the regular CFA deadline of January 12, 2023. Please explain why your data/analyses were not available by the original CFA deadline, and why your abstract should qualify as late-breaking.
- Addressing Patient and Consumer Preferences and Needs
- Aging, Disability, and End of Life
- Child and Family Health
- Digital Technologies, Data, and Analytics
- Dissemination, Implementation, and Impact
- Global Health Research
- Health Workforce
- High Cost, High Need Populations
- Improving Safety, Quality and Value
- Measuring Safety, Quality and Value
- Medicaid, Coverage, and Access
- Mental Health and Substance Use
- Methods Research
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Patient-Centered Research
- Payment and Delivery Systems Innovations
- Public and Population Health
- Social Determinants and Social Needs
- Structural Racism, Disparities, and Equity in Health
- Women’s Health