Congratulations to all patient scholarship and complimentary registration recipients for the 2023 ARM!
- Bill Adams
- Reginald Barnes
- Darryl Brown
- Rolanda Clark
- Andrea Downing
- Lauren Ghazal
- Ariel Hayes
- Carolyn Hoffman
- Maggie Jalowsky
- Evan Katzman
- KaTerri Kelly
- Janice Lambert
- Barbara Leach
- Susan Lin
- Raquel Masco
- Amanda Nguyen
- Chinyere Okoh
- Jeanine M. Palumbo
- Ejura Salihu
- Adam Scheffler
- Vicki Stearn
- Janice Tufte
- Daniel Wall
- Jennifer Wall
- Felicia Williams
- Julie Zhou
The AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting (ARM) supports a healthy exchange of big ideas from a wide variety of voices. This year’s convening will be held at the Seattle Convention Center in Seattle, WA.
Some of the most important contributions at ARM come from patient collaborators, who offer meaningful insight and perspective into a variety of health care topics, including both health accessibility and quality of care. In support of patient collaborator participation at this year’s Annual Research Meeting, we’ve made available a limited number of patient scholarships for patient collaborators who would benefit from participating in the 2023 event.
Patient scholarship applications are now closed.
Note: The Annual Research Meeting will be a vaccine-required event. All patient scholarship recipients will be required to follow AcademyHealth's health and safety protocols and vaccination policy.Congratulations to all patient scholarship and complimentary registration recipients for the 2023 ARM!
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Scholarship Notifications: Recipients will be notified by email in late April.
Attend the 2023 Annual Research Meeting in Seattle, WA as a patient collaborator and:
- Contribute your voice to discussions about the latest emerging evidence in health services research.
- Deepen your understanding of the most pressing health policy issues and the challenges confronting health systems.
- Engage in group and/or one-to-one networking opportunities.
- Be involved in the big decisions to improve health and health care for all.
The Full Patient Scholarship Includes:
- One full registration to the 2023 Annual Research Meeting.
- Reimbursement for travel related expenses up to $1,500. Receipts must be provided.
Do You Qualify for a Patient Scholarship?
Applicants for the scholarship must be attending the Annual Research Meeting primarily to represent patients/consumers and add a patient voice to the discussion. Preference will be given to active and engaged patients who would be otherwise unable to participate. Individuals employed as full-time consultants, or in any paid capacity for health technology (including startups), pharmaceutical or device manufacturers, health care delivery systems, and state or federal government agencies are unlikely to qualify.
Applicants will be evaluated based on a number of criteria including
- Statement of interest (required with application).
- Prior experience in patient advocacy or engagement.
- Participation in ARM in previous years (we aim to have a mix of new and returning participants).
- Potential for applicant to elevate underrepresented or minority communities.
- Potential for applicant to diversify geographic representation at the conference.