Angélica Rodríguez is the Director of Membership for AcademyHealth. Read Bio
Due to COVID-19, many conferences and learning opportunities have shifted to virtual events, which presents new challenges and opportunities to effectively communicate research. As we head into conference season, AcademyHealth’s Director of Communications and Public Relations, Lauren Adams, and Research Associate, Angel Han provided practical guidance for overcoming the challenges of virtual presentations.
Attendees walked away with resources and tools to deliver research effectively at a virtual conference, overcome barriers to audience engagement in a virtual environment, amplify research using social media, and create buzz for conference attendees to participate in your virtual session.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Define key characteristics of compelling content and delivery
- Learn how to use visuals to reinforce your message
- Identify methods to engage audience members virtually
- Understand actions required for smooth logistics and technology
View the slides from the presentation here.
Watch Recorded Webinar
- 5 Tips for Delivering an Engaging Virtual Presentation
- Solutions to Common Technical Problems While Presenting Virtually
- 5 Tips for Effective Virtual Networking