Five Tips for Delivering an Engaging Virtual Presentation
This publication offers five tips for delivering an engaging virtual presentation from setting up your camera and using stories and images for maximum impact to using social media to create buzz for your session.
While presenting is stressful under any circumstances, virtual presentations bring their own challenges. Prepare for (virtual) conference season, including our 2021 Annual Research Meeting, with this this resource offering tips for how to best navigate zoom fatigue, work-from-home distractions, and multitasking to keep your audience engaged throughout your presentation.
- Focus on content delivery
- Do the prep work in advance
- Use visuals to reinforce the message
- Plan opportunities for interaction
- Use social media to your advantage
- And more